DP1 was most definitely not a smooth sail, but I managed to achieve every goal I set for myself. This year is my last year of school, as exciting as that sounds, I still have a lot of things that I want to do before I graduate. This year, I wanted to strategically set some practical goals for myself which would not take away from my academics.
- This year, I want to finish my Grade 4 Electronic Keyboards exam and Grade 2 Theory Exam before May 2020. (LO2, LO4)
- At school, I want to try out Yearbook this year because it would require for me to keep up with my creative side constantly and since it is a year commitment, I get to be creative throughout the year 🙂 (LO2, LO3, LO4, LO5)
- Activity is essential for both physical and mental well-being. So, for this year, I will be doing Zumba at school every Wednesday as a stress reliever and an activity. (LO1, LO2, LO3)
- I will also be playing badminton/tennis with my sister every weekend, which will not be supervised by anyone, but still counts as activity. (LO1, LO2, LO3)
- Our service has rebranded itself for this year and now, apart from Active Listening, we will be shifting our focus to helping any new students coming into the OSC Community before and after they physically join the school and also helping their families figure out their way around different places in Colombo. (LO3, LO4, LO5, LO7)
- I will also be working on my CAS Project this year and it will be related to my service. (LO3, LO4, LO5, LO7)